Invitae to partner with eMERGE as a clinical affiliate to investigate monogenic risk of conditionsApril 08, 2021 - 04:58PM - by Henry Walker
Link to press release: https://ir.invitae.com/news-and-events/press-releases/press-release-details/2021/Invitae-joins-NIH-sponsored-study-aimed-at-improving-understanding-of-the-links-between-genes-and-cancer-heart-disease-and-other-conditions/default.aspx
Dr. Lori Orlando 2021 PROSE Award RecognitionMarch 25, 2021 - 01:11PM - by Henry Walker
The Network would like to congratulate Lori Orlando, MD, for winning the Association of American Publishers 2021 PROSE Award for Clinical Medicine for her newly published book, "Managing Health in the Genomic Era: A Guide to Family Health History and Disease Risk"! This is a profound achievement and we wish for Lori to have continued success!
Lessons Learned from eMERGE IIIJanuary 21, 2021 - 03:53PM - by Henry Walker
The Network is very excited to announce the eMERGE III lessons learned paper was just published https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xhgg.2020.100018… Congratulations to the network!
NHGRI announces the next round of the eMERGE NetworkJuly 01, 2020 - 02:19PM - by Jodell Jackson
Read the full press release here. Congratulations to all the sites in the next round of eMERGE!
The new clinical sites will be led by:
- Iftikhar J. Kullo, M.D., at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Dan M. Roden, M.D., at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- Elizabeth W. Karlson, M.D., at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Rex Chisholm, Ph.D., at Northwestern University, Chicago
The new enhanced diversity clinical sites will be led by:
- Nita A. Limdi, Ph.D., at University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Eimear E. Kenny, Ph.D., at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York City
- John B. Harley, M.D., at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Chunhua Weng, Ph.D., at Columbia University, New York City
- Hakon Hakonarson, M.D., Ph.D., at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Gail Pairitz Jarvik, M.D., Ph.D., at University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle
The Coordinating Center will be led by:
- Josh F. Peterson, MD, MPH., at Vanderbilt University Medical Center Nashville, Tennessee